Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Final Line-Up

So you wake up in Kanto and Prof Oak is like, "Yo, I has proposition for you. Catch a bunch of Pokemon and you'll get tons of pu...uh, you're 10. Um, candy! You'll get tons of candy". You're like duh. BUT you're a huge nerd and you wanna plan out exactly which Pokemon you want in your final line-up. I don't know about you, but

My Favorite 6 Original For My Line-Up(No particular order)

BTW, lemme start this off with: This is not what I would do if I started Pokemon Red again. This is what I am going to do when Pokemon are real.

1.
 Gengar

Why: Because he matches my blog layout, dummy! But seriously. He is a Ghost Pokemon. He is fast, strong, and isn't affected by a lot of attacks.

Aside From Abilities: Gengar has mischievous qualities that, if he were on your team, would be hilarious to have around. He is a jokester. He'd love to lighten the mood for ya.

Entrance Music: Motionless In White - Creatures

Nickname: Sparkles.

2.





Jolteon

Why: Jolteon is one of the fastest Pokemon in the world. Combine speed with his electric attacks makes him a tough match-up. Plus, he's small, so I'd imagine he'd just be tough to hit all around.

Aside From Abilities: Jolteon would be like an aggressive dog. I'd want him when he was a puppy like in the picture. CUTE! Jolteon would be very protective and very loyal.


Nickname: Burza (Polish word for Storm)

3.



Dewgong

Why: An ice and water Pokemon that can endure a lot. Ice is an often overlooked element, but to me it is a crucial part to the team. Dewgong has plenty of good ice and water moves at it's disposal.

Aside From Abilities: Dewgong has an elegance that matches the rest of my team. She gives my group diversity and a bit of legitimacy. Probably the most trancic of the group. This is how we Dew(gong). If I have a Dewgong in my line-up, girls with think I have a sensitive side and go on dates with me and stuff.

Entrance Music: Frank Ocean - Novacane

Nickname: Ariel. (Uh Duh)

4.



Machoke

Why: He is incredibly strong and his physical attacks will poke-rape most opponents. I am leaving him at a Machoke and not evolving him because it is my opinion that he would be more clumsy and slower if he had an extra set of arms. I'll sacrifice some strength.

Aside From Abilities: I can't think of a single Pokemon that would have more swag than Machoke would. Dude probably wears sunglasses a la the Squirtle Squad. He's peeled man. The dude has an ego. If you think of a gym douche in Kanto, you think of Machoke. My team needs that character.

Entrance Music: Lil Scrappy - No Problem

Nickname: Dom (A lot of reasons)

5.



Arcanine

Why: One of the beastliest fire Pokemon of ever. This dude is A LEGENDARY POKEMON but gets no recognition. Part of the original legendary 4 and the 1st legendary dog.

Aside From Abilities: He is probably the best combo of any positive trait a Pokemon could have. Loyal, cunning, brave, unique, and bitches LOVE dogs. "Ohhhh! Is that your Arcanine? Its so cute! Can I pet it?" "As long as I can pet your Persian". Sealed that deal, Master Ball style. Thanks, Arcanine.

Entrance Music: Yelawolf - Let's Roll

Nickname: Appa (Aang's flying bison)

6.




Nidoking

Why: A poison and ground Pokemon. Insane strength and ability to take some hits. He has moves that kill in one hit. Can learn surf and thunder. I mean, WHAT. 

Aside From Abilities: He rounds out my purple colored Pokemon. Try finding a more bad ass looking Pokemon. CAN'T DO IT. That's why I posted 2 pictures. Definitely inspires confidence in his team. I can't imagine he is afraid of anything. 

Entrance Music: Super Saiyan Vegeta Theme

Nickname: Typhon (Greek mythology's Father of All Monsters)


Those are my 6. Let me know how you think I did. What would yours be?


 

 

5 comments:

  1. I would swap out your arcanine for a ninetales (cuter, still pretty strong), and spend hours trying to get my magikarp into a gyarados (instead of dewgong). Also, I am really partial to Dragonite. I think Nidoking would be gone, and I'd have a cuddly badass instead of a rocky badass. I like dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Pokemon are real, I feel like Magikarp would be impossible to evolve. What a silly Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things.
    1-Never say ANYthing bad about Arcanine again, Tim. (But, yeah, I'm a huge fan of Dragonite, too)
    2-Yeah...but IF you did get that gyarados...EVERYone would fear you.

    (And 3-This is awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never sad anything bad about Arcanine. I just said good things about Ninetales.
    Magikarp would be just as hard in real life to evolve as in the game.

    ReplyDelete