Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bro Science: Ypsi Edition

So I've been in Ypsi for about 2 weeks now and I have a lot of free time. A LOT of free time. When I was in Holland, I was doing all sorts of things outside of work. Smoked hookah with friends, video games, got to know all local wait staff on a personal level (i.e. never getting ID'd and never having to order), and I think the biggest thing that consumed my time was the gym. Who I am today, is purely product of the gym. When I say this, I want all the 90's kids to mentally personify the gym as Finster.

If you don't remember Finster, hopefully this helps.

Also, PLEASE tell me you saw the voice-to-mouth-movement of Goldar's brief cameo. L. O. L.

So anyway, I'd consider myself , mentally, physically, and emotionally developed by the gym. I want noticeable results and I understand it takes time but don't always remember that.

So now that I moved away from that base that I had in Holland, I am trying a new outlook into my health. Haha. Yeah right. I just wanna get huge. My 2 biggest huge role models are:

this guy, and then this guy:

Look at that mASS!

One thing I've noticed in Ypsi compared to Holland, and I'm talking outside of their respective colleges, is that Ypsi is noticeably tinier. Tinier in the way Thor meant it toward the human Avengers in the movie. I mean, I'm 5'7" and people here are still taller than me( Side-note on that: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit), but it seems like this area is just a bunch of people more worried about their hair than their delts.

If I could bring something from Holland here, it'd be the obvious shallowness of the 100% of its population. People go to bars in sweat pants here. Holland? True Religion or bust.

I can't wait to get HAF (use your imagination) and have nobody give a shit that I'm here. It is my birth given destiny. The only way I can think of to do that is how Arnold Schwarzenegger ( I spelled that right 2nd try, btw) got huge. He had 2 secrets, one of which may be more obvious than the second: He was born a triplet and, post birth, he ate his siblings to gain their power. He ate his oldest brother almost immediately after birth. His parents both being Austrian and bodybuilders themselves thought this was survival of the fittest and just stinkin' cute. He ate the his younger brother during his bulk before his first professional win. I mean, gotta hit those Macros, right? The second secret he had was sleeping with his socks on. He claimed that because he slept with his socks on, it incre...ah, you don't care.

Let's just hope I can get through my brother's wedding next week without seasoning him with celery salt. It's only a waiting game until his return from the honey moon.







No comments:

Post a Comment